Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As an Automation and Performance Engineer, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Your code will process millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for analysis and insight extraction purposes.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain automation and performance testing frameworks, monitor test executions and generate reports
- Design and develop automated testing solutions for APIs, microservices, applications and E2E system tests
- Monitor production workloads and real customer data in order to design and implement realistic testing scenarios
- Review system performance, suggest improvements and discover opportunities for performance enhancements in our architecture
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in software development, automation, DevOps or performance engineering
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, processes and best practices
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and performance testing frameworks, such as JMeter, Load Runner, etc.
- Experience with performance monitoring and tuning
- Experience with various databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with scripting and programming languages
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS – an advantage
- Experience with web application testing, web API testing and cross-browser testing tools – an advantage
Who You Are
- You are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!