Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a Backend Engineer, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Your code will process millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for analysis and insight extraction purposes.
What You’ll Do
- Implement and optimize solutions for advanced tracking and data storage, while enabling maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other engineers, ML engineers and industry-leading data scientists to implement innovative algorithms and creative solutions
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development of web services and familiarity with front-end practices and principles
- Experience with various database and data platforms (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and best practices
- Experience with third-party components (plugins, extensions, trackers) and browser APIs – a significant advantage
- Experience with cloud environments, SaaS solutions and platforms – an advantage
Who You Are
- You are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!