Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a Big Data Engineer, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Your code will process millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for analysis and insight extraction purposes.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and deliver new features that enable our big data platform to process millions of events per day
- Deliver solutions that ensure zero data loss, high availability, security and maximum scale and performance
- Develop features in our data pipeline, from integration with our advanced tracking solution, through our data storage platforms, and all the way to our clients, all in near-realtime
- Collaborate with ML engineers and industry-leading data scientists to implement innovative algorithms and creative solutions
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering, working with a big data pipeline for a cloud-based SaaS product
- Excellent knowledge of, and skills in, Python, Spark, Hadoop and frameworks such as Pandas, PySpark, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with data lakes and data streaming services
- Experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQL databases, knowledge of data querying and data processing algorithms
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS – an advantage
Who You Are
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A natural leader, you are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture and lead the team to success
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!