Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
Convizit’s data analysis team is responsible for analyzing and improving the quality of the digital experience data generated by our AI-based visitor activity tracker. As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with an awesome group of engineers, data scientists and product managers. The complexity and richness of our platform requires advanced analytical skills, a solid business perspective and excellent customer relationship skills – in order to ensure that we are delivering exactly what our customers need.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with other analysts, data scientists and software engineers to understand, evaluate and improve the data flows within the system.
- Analyze collected behavior data to validate accuracy, completeness and relevance.
- Tag data to train self-learning AI models and support various customer needs.
- Establish success metrics and KPIs that reflect our customers’ needs.
- Understand customer business use cases and needs, and suggest new and innovative ways to leverage Convizit’s unique data to create value for them.
What You Have
- B.Sc. in Information Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar, specializing in Data Analysis, Data Science, or similar expertise, with an excellent academic record
- Previous experience in a data analysis role, performing data validation or data analysis – a significant advantage
- Proficiency in data querying (SQL) using relational databases, data lakes and/or data warehouses
- Programming experience in scripting languages (such as Python) and experience with data analysis frameworks (such as pandas)
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to summarize and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with product and marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Amplitude or Heap – an advantage
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Qlik or SiSense – an advantage
Who You Are
- Responsible, accountable and dedicated
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Perceptive and curious, with a sharp eye for detail
- A clear thinker with excellent communication skills
- A great teammate who loves to collaborate with coworkers and customers
- A person with strong organizational skills and a business mindset
- A person who adapts quickly to changes and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!