Convizit’s AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed. Our ML-based tracker, the most advanced user behavior tracker in existence, processes millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive and granular ever generated for user behavior analysis and insight generation.
As Data Science Team Leader, you will lead an awesome multidisciplinary team of data scientists and machine learning engineers who are responsible for Convizit’s core technology.
We work on challenging problems in the fields of clustering, NLP, process mining and causality. We combine advanced machine learning techniques with simpler approaches and heuristics to solve problems that, until recently, were considered “unsolvable.” You will lead the research and development of data-driven approaches and products that are changing the face of user behavior analytics.
We would love to speak with you if you are a hands-on data scientist/ML researcher who is familiar with a variety of machine learning approaches/techniques. We are looking for someone who is passionate about problem-solving, has proven experience developing ML models in production at scale, a strong theoretical background, and proven experience leading data science teams.
What You’ll Do
- Translate challenging business problems into ML projects.
- Lead, mentor and grow the team, and build our data science culture.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the team’s data scientists and consulting professors to identify the best approaches/solutions for “unsolvable” problems.
- Lead the research and development of ML models that run in production at scale.
- Collaborate with the product team to suggest future products/features, and work with engineering on product integration.
- Brainstorm and work closely with our management team to help guide the company’s journey and lead us to success!
What You Have
- Ph.D./M.Sc. in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related fields
- 5+ years of experience as a data scientist/machine learning engineer
- Previous experience managing a data science team or technically leading complex data science projects
- Strong theoretical and practical background in a variety of machine learning techniques, including unsupervised learning and preferably NLP
- Significant hands-on experience with the ability to mentor and grow teams
- Experience with big data frameworks (e.g., Kafka, Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with cloud SaaS environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) – an advantage
Who You Are
- A natural leader, who loves to look at the big picture and lead teams to successful outcomes
- Passionate about problem solving, with a “can-do” mentality
- Innovative and creative, you love to find creative and elegant solutions to challenging problems
- A great partner for a long journey, you are a team player with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Persistent, responsible and accountable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!