Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a Data Verification Engineer, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers and data scientists who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Our tracker processes millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for analysis and insight extraction purposes.
What You’ll Do
- Investigate and analyze the data collected by our AI algorithms, in order to design applicable verification methodologies.
- Develop automation flows and tools that verify the integrity and accuracy of the intelligent data collection flows, and the resulting structured data itself.
- Test and verify the behavior of our components and algorithms across different sites, browsers, environments, etc.
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related field from a leading academic institution, with an excellent academic record
- Comprehensive skills with at least one object-oriented programming language (such as Java or Python)
- Experience with databases (relational and non-relational) and data querying (SQL)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and data science algorithms and principles
- Basic knowledge and experience with automated testing frameworks, CI/CD flows
- Experience with cloud platforms and managed services, such as AWS or Azure
Who You Are
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A natural leader, you are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture and help lead the team to success
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!