Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. You will develop infrastructure, define processes, deploy automatic tools and optimize end-to-end system workflows.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and maintain multiple environments and CI/CD pipelines for SaaS products
- Develop infrastructure as code for provisioning and configuration management
- Research, design and implement tools and infrastructure to improve organizational efficiency and reliability
- Work with engineering teams to implement DevOps best practices across the organization
- Monitor production environments, identifying and resolving issues as required
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure and best practices (preferably AWS)
- Hands-on system administration skills with cloud infrastructure, Linux systems, and networking components
- Experience developing infrastructure as code using Terraform, CDK or similar
- Experience with GitOps based CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, automation and testing infrastructure
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Experience with modern scripting languages, such as bash and python
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
Who You Are
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible and accountable, you get things done
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!