Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As Convizit’s DevOps Tech Lead, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. You will develop infrastructure and optimize automatic processes, in order to optimize the entire system and workflows.
What You’ll Do
- Build, manage and maintain multiple environments and CI/CD pipelines for our SaaS, microservice based product on AWS
- Research, design and implement tools and infrastructures to improve our organizational efficiency and automation
- Build a DevOps culture in the teams and implement best practices across the organization
- Build, configure and optimize infrastructure as a service to support the teams
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer for SaaS products hosted on public cloud infrastructure
- Significant hands-on system administration skills with AWS, Linux and networking
- Experience with GitOps based CI/CD pipelines, automation and testing infrastructure
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong experience with scripting languages (bash, python, etc.)
- Significant knowledge of security standards and best practices
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code platforms and frameworks
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as CloudWatch, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic – an advantage
Who You Are
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A natural leader, you are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture and lead the organization to success
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!