Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a Junior Software Engineer at Convizit, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Your code will process millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for analysis and insight extraction purposes.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and deliver new features and product capabilities using full stack languages and frameworks
- Implement and optimize solutions for advanced tracking and data storage, while enabling maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other software engineers, ML engineers and data scientists to implement innovative algorithms and creative solutions
What You Have
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related technical field with a GPA of 85 or higher
- Prior experience in full stack Web development – a significant advantage
- Good knowledge of programming principles and best practices
- Good understanding of relational databases and data querying using SQL
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
Who You Are
- You are responsible and accountable
- You are a great teammate with excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to see the bigger picture
- You are agile and easily adapt to changes
- Innovative and creative, you enjoy learning new things and finding solutions to challenging problems
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!