Convizit’s AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
Our AI-powered platform, the most advanced user behavior data platform in the industry, processes millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive and granular ever generated for user behavior analysis and insight generation.
As Machine Learning Team Lead, you will lead our team of machine learning engineers and data scientists, who are responsible for Convizit’s core technology. You will lead the development of complex features all the way from research to production, while implementing machine learning models and algorithms to meet business needs.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of ML engineers and data scientists, mentoring and growing the team professionally and personally
- Solve challenging business problems using various innovative ML techniques; lead the research, development and measurement of ML models that run in production at high scale
- Lead the operational work processes to efficiently meet goals and KPIs, while constantly improving our professional processes and standards
- Work closely with other R&D teams to ensure successful integration of ML products into the rest of our platform
- Collaborate with various organizational interfaces to meet business goals, suggest new product ideas and ensure customer satisfaction
What You Have
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar with a research specialization in ML/AI
- 5+ years of industry experience as a data scientist/machine learning engineer – experience in a startup is a big advantage
- Proven experience successfully managing a DS/ML team, mentoring team members and collaborating with organizational interfaces
- Strong theoretical and practical background in a variety of machine learning techniques, preferably including unsupervised learning, NLP, data mining and behavioral analytics
- Significant hands-on experience in Python, ML frameworks, big-data frameworks (Spark/Hadoop), and data analysis using various data stores (SQL, NoSQL, data lakes and data warehouses)
- Experience deploying ML products in public cloud SaaS environments (preferably AWS), working with ML services and using MLOps data pipelines
Who You Are
- A natural leader, who loves to look at the big picture and lead teams to success
- Responsible and accountable with a “can-do” mentality, you get things done
- Innovative and creative, you are passionate about finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- A team player with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Very comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!