Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. You will be conducting a variety of tests in a Big Data environment that will help verify millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day.
This position will grant you the opportunity to master the quality domain in the company and demonstrate your skills. As you grow with us, your skill set and areas of expertise will significantly expand.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop automated testing solutions for APIs, microservices, applications and E2E system tests
- Perform manual and automated verifications of data and correct system behavior
- Develop and maintain automation and performance testing frameworks, monitor test executions and generate reports
- Monitor production workloads and real customer behavior in order to design and implement realistic testing scenarios
- Review system performance, suggest improvements and discover opportunities for performance enhancements in our architecture
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience as QA Automation Engineer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, processes and best practices
- Experience with cloud-hosted SaaS products, including hands-on knowledge and experience with AWS
- Significant experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with scripting and programming languages
- Experience with various databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with Web application testing, Web API testing and cross-browser testing tools – an advantage
- Experience with performance testing – an advantage
Who You Are
- Charismatic, responsible and accountable
- Someone who loves to look at the big picture
- Innovative and creative, who loves to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!