Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you’ll be joining an awesome team of engineers, data scientists and product managers who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. You will combine technical expertise with a business perspective to contribute to the company’s success. By working closely with both coworkers and clients, you will help ensure that Convizit’s big data and AI offerings meet the business needs of the company’s clients.
What You’ll Do
- Query, process, research and verify massive behavioral datasets in order to detect patterns and issues, and suggest possible improvements.
- Understand client businesses and needs and suggest new and innovative ways to leverage Convizit’s unique data to create value for them.
- Work closely with data scientists, engineers and product management to help guide the further development of Convizit’s capabilities, by representing client needs and suggesting ways to translate those needs into product specifications.
- Serve as liaison with clients regarding data delivery and assisting them to implement and leverage the data Convizit provides them.
- Conceive of use cases, how-to guides and similar documents that communicate to clients the business benefits of Convizit’s unique data (including methodologies for actually achieving those benefits), and collaborate with Marketing to have them written up into valuable client-facing materials.
What You Have
- A B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Economics or similar
- 3+ years of proven experience in data analysis, preferably of customer/behavioral data
- High proficiency in SQL
- Extensive experience with Excel and descriptive statistics
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, R, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to summarize and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Qlik and SiSense
- Experience working with product and marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360, Adobe analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude and Heap – a big advantage
- Familiarity with data engineering approaches (Spark, ETL processes, etc.) and DWH modeling – an advantage
Who You Are
- Responsible and accountable
- Perceptive and curious, with a sharp eye for detail
- A clear thinker with excellent communication skills
- A great teammate who loves to collaborate with coworkers and clients
- A self-starter with a can-do approach
- A person with strong organizational skills and a business mindset
- A person who adapts quickly to changes and thrives in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!