Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As Senior Data Engineer, you will design and implement data pipelines, data streaming, data analytics, data lakes and data warehouses (SQL and NoSQL). Convizit’s platform processes millions of online user actions, every day, worldwide. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for user behavior analysis and insight extraction.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement new features within a big data platform that processes millions of events daily
- Deliver solutions that ensure zero data loss, high availability, high security, high scalability and maximum performance
- Manage the entire data pipeline, from integration with the company’s proprietary advanced tracking solution, through data storage platforms, to client delivery, all in near realtime
- Collaborate with ML engineers and industry-leading data scientists to implement innovative ML algorithms and other creative solutions to “unsolvable” data challenges
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering, with extensive experience processing and storing large volumes of data
- Experience with big data streaming services (such as Kafka), and data processing platforms (such as Spark and Hadoop)
- Experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud platforms and managed services for data pipelines – a significant advantage
- Comprehensive programming skills (Python, Java, Scala, Go)
Who You Are
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A natural leader, you are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture and lead the team to success
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!