Convizit’s advanced AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you’ll be part of an awesome multidisciplinary team of engineers and data scientists who are responsible for the most advanced visitor activity tracker in existence. Our tracker processes millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive ever generated for user behavior analysis and insight extraction. You will develop data-driven approaches and products that are changing the face of user behavior analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and deliver new features that enable our big data platform that processes millions of events per day
- Deliver solutions that ensure zero data loss, high availability, security, and maximum scale and performance
- Manage our entire data pipeline, from integration with our advanced tracking solution, through our data storage platforms, and all the way to our clients, all in near real-time
- Collaborate with ML engineers and industry-leading data scientists to implement innovative algorithms and creative solutions
- Lead research, technology selection, design and implementation of the team’s tasks
- Perform mentoring, code reviews and guidance to other engineers on the team
What You Have
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering, with vast experience transferring large volumes of data (at least 300 messages per second)
- Significant experience with big data streaming services (such as kafka, AWS Firehose), and data processing platforms (such as Spark, Hadoop)
- Significant experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQL databases, advanced knowledge of data querying and data processing algorithms with a variety of databases
- Experience extracting data to clients in real-time and integrating it with different data lakes
- Experience with cloud platforms and managed services for data pipelines, on AWS or Azure
- Comprehensive skills with at least one object-oriented programming language (such as Python, Java, Scala, etc.).
Who You Are
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Agile, you adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A natural leader, you are charismatic, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture and lead the team to success
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!