As a Senior Data Scientist at Convizit, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is building the next generation of user behavior analytics software.
You will work closely with big data specialists, software architects, technology developers and other data scientists (including world-renowned university professors in the field of data science) to research, plan and implement data projects, predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
Your ultimate goal will be to help us develop data-driven approaches and products that will change the face of web analytics.
What We’re Looking For
We’d particularly like to get to know you if you:
- have proven experience as a data scientist or similar role (we hope you noticed “senior” in the title!)
- have a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- have a solid understanding of machine learning techniques
- have knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- have good knowledge of R, Python and MATLAB
- have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- communicate with clarity and precision (we care about this almost as much as your technical abilities!)
- have a knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- have strong problem-solving abilities
- have strong organizational skills and a business mindset
- are passionate, even if it’s not about analytics (there should be something you know more about than anyone else on our team!)
- like fruit, sunshine and bad jokes (we aren’t robots!)
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!