As a Senior Front-end Engineer at Convizit, you will play a key role in building the next generation of user behavior analytics software.
You will be part of an agile multidisciplinary team alongside other full-stack developers, ML engineers, data scientists and product designers who are designing and building cutting-edge products and features that are changing the face of user behavior analytics.
Convizit’s Senior Front-end Engineer will:
- Design and optimize tracking architecture and data storage solutions for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop and improve realtime tracking scripts according to best practices.
- Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews and ad-hoc assistance.
- Collaborate with other developers, ML engineers and data scientists to identify and implement ways to improve and extend processes and systems.
- Implement security and data protection mechanisms.
What We’re Looking For
We’d particularly like to get to know you if you:
- Have experience developing realtime trackers or similar components.
- Have strong experience with browser APIs.
- Have experience working with databases.
- Have strong experience with automated testing frameworks, such as Mocha, Jasmine and TestCafe.
- Are a pragmatic software engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment.
- Have excellent teamwork, organizational and time-management skills.
- Pay great attention to detail.
- Communicate with clarity and precision.
- Like to stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!