Convizit’s AI technologies are revolutionizing how user behavior data is collected, structured and analyzed.
As a senior machine learning researcher, you’ll be joining an awesome multidisciplinary team of data scientists and machine learning engineers who are responsible for Convizit’s core technology. Our AI-based tracker, the most advanced user behavior tracker in existence, processes millions of online user actions, worldwide, every day. The resulting structured datasets are the most comprehensive and granular ever generated for user behavior analysis and insight generation.
We work on challenging problems in the fields of clustering, NLP, process mining and causality. We combine advanced machine learning techniques with simpler approaches and heuristics to solve problems that, until recently, were considered “unsolvable.” You will develop data-driven approaches and products that are changing the face of user behavior analytics.
The ideal candidate is an experienced ML researcher/data scientist who is passionate about problem-solving, with a strong theoretical background, familiarity with a variety of machine learning approaches/techniques and proven experience developing machine learning models and deploying them into production environments at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Translate challenging problems into ML projects.
- Brainstorm with other data scientists and machine learning engineers to conduct hands-on research and identify the best approaches/solutions.
- Develop production-level code that runs, trains and maintains ML models at scale.
- Evolve and help others evolve professionally, through brainstorming sessions, joint work and mentoring.
- Work closely with software and data engineers on product integration.
What You Have
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience as a data scientist/ML engineer
- Strong theoretical and practical background in a variety of machine learning techniques, including unsupervised learning and preferably NLP
- Significant hands-on experience in Python, with the ability to write clean, efficient code
- Experience with big data frameworks (e.g., Kafka, Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with cloud SaaS environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) – an advantage
Who You Are
- Passionate about problem solving, with a “can-do” mentality
- Innovative and creative, you love to learn new things and find creative solutions to challenging problems
- A great teammate, with excellent communication skills, who loves to collaborate with others
- Persistent, responsible and accountable
- You love to look at the big picture and help lead teams to successful outcomes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
Please complete the following form to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!