As a Senior Data Scientist at Convizit, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is building the next generation of user behavior analytics software.
You will work closely with big data specialists, software architects, technology developers and other data scientists (including world-renowned university professors in the field of data science) to research, plan and implement data projects, predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
Your ultimate goal will be to help us develop data-driven approaches and products that will change the face of web analytics.
A Bit About Us
Convizit’s unique technologies automatically capture, tag and analyze a never-before-available wealth of user activity data, empowering marketers, product managers and site owners to glean new and valuable business insights from user behavior patterns.
We are still a small company in size, but we make up for it with great passion and a huge vision: to disrupt website analytics, one of the largest and oldest fields of the Internet age.
Convizit is growing rapidly and generating excitement at both large corporations and investors around the world. Case in point: we recently beat out many other AI startups to win a $1 million investment prize in Pitango Venture Capital’s startup competition! We’re really excited to have wonderful, talented people join us on our incredible journey. 🙂
Some of our Work Philosophies
Happy Customers > Perfect Code
We’re out to solve real problems for real people, not to write slick code or play with the hippest frameworks. We spend a lot of time thinking through how to build new features, but the goal is always for the implementation to be maintainable, not for it to be “pure.”
Productivity > 9 to 5
Developing a good product is about trusting your teammates. We don’t count hours, since we know our friends won’t fail us. We encourage flexible working hours to make sure that when you work, you’re producing your best.
Writing > Talking
Instead of sitting in meetings, we develop our ideas in writing, asynchronously. Written proposals encourage clearer thought and more thorough deliberation. Our plans are always documented and our culture is remote-friendly.
What We’re Looking For
We’d particularly like to get to know you if you:
- have proven experience as a data scientist or similar role (we hope you noticed “senior” in the title!)
- have a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- have a solid understanding of machine learning techniques
- have knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- have good knowledge of R, Python and MATLAB
- have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- communicate with clarity and precision (we care about this almost as much as your technical abilities!)
- have a knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- have strong problem-solving abilities
- have strong organizational skills and a business mindset
- are passionate, even if it’s not about analytics (there should be something you know more about than anyone else on our team!)
- like fruit, sunshine and bad jokes (we aren’t robots!)
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!