Convizit’s unique technologies automatically capture, tag and analyze a never-before-available wealth of user activity data, empowering marketers, product managers and site owners to glean new and valuable business insights from user behavior patterns.
Convizit is growing rapidly and generating excitement at both large corporations and investors around the world. Case in point: we recently beat out many other AI startups to win a $1 million investment prize in Pitango Venture Capital’s startup competition! We’re really excited to have wonderful, talented people join us on our incredible journey. 😊
We are looking for an inspiring leader who will join our management team as Vice President of R&D and thus play a central role in our mission to make Convizit a leading Internet company. This role reports to the CTO.
We use technologies such as Node.js, TypeScript, Python, Linux and MySQL. We process vast amounts of data, provide great user experiences and help our customers better understand the online behavior of their users, by providing unique data and business insights.
Some of our Work Philosophies
Happy Customers > Perfect Code
We’re out to solve real problems for real people, not to write slick code or play with the hippest frameworks. We spend a lot of time thinking through how to build new features, but the goal is always for the implementation to be maintainable, not for it to be “pure.”
Productivity > 9 to 5
Developing a good product is about trusting your teammates. We don’t count hours, since we know our friends won’t fail us. We encourage flexible working hours to make sure that when you work, you’re producing your best.
Writing > Talking
Instead of sitting in meetings, we develop our ideas in writing, asynchronously. Written proposals encourage clearer thought and more thorough deliberation. Our plans are always documented and our culture is remote-friendly.
- Lead, grow, guide, mentor and inspire software developers and QA engineers located on two continents.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality projects and products.
- Define, monitor, improve and execute software development processes in close concert with the product management and data science teams.
- Participate in management meetings that define product and company strategy and tactics.
What We’re Looking For
We’d particularly like to get to know you if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in a managerial R&D role
- Proven success as VP R&D managing a team of at least 20 direct reports
- Proven success building great-performing, highly scalable teams
- Strong technical knowledge in a wide variety of areas and the ability to perform hands-on development in a full-stack development environment
- Solid experience development processes based on agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Passion for working with people and developing disruptive software technologies
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!