We are looking for an inspiring leader who will join our management team as Vice President of R&D and thus play a central role in our mission to make Convizit a leading Internet company. This role reports to the CTO.
We use technologies such as Node.js, TypeScript, Python, Linux and MySQL. We process vast amounts of data, provide great user experiences and help our customers better understand the online behavior of their users, by providing unique data and business insights.
- Lead, grow, guide, mentor and inspire software developers and QA engineers located on two continents.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality projects and products.
- Define, monitor, improve and execute software development processes in close concert with the product management and data science teams.
- Participate in management meetings that define product and company strategy and tactics.
What We’re Looking For
We’d particularly like to get to know you if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in a managerial R&D role
- Proven success as VP R&D managing a team of at least 20 direct reports
- Proven success building great-performing, highly scalable teams
- Strong technical knowledge in a wide variety of areas and the ability to perform hands-on development in a full-stack development environment
- Solid experience development processes based on agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Passion for working with people and developing disruptive software technologies
How to Apply
Please send us your cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!